Work with us?
There are many ways to offer your time, talent and treasure to the most vulnerable in our community. To support Hamilton Center Foundation and the programs and services of Hamilton Center, Inc., consider these options:
How can I help support the Foundation?
Would you like to support Hamilton Center Foundation? You can help the foundation support the work of Hamilton Center through donations, becoming a fundraiser, being an advocate, acting as a volunteer or friend and more. There are many ways to offer your time, talent and treasure to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Be a Fundraiser
- Be a friend
- Other Ways to Help
Donate to Hamilton Center Foundation
Your donation to the Foundation will help Hamilton Center in the areas of:
-Quality clinical services that are current, compassionate and effective.
-Charity care to ensure mental health and addiction treatment is available to anyone in need.
-Capital needs to provide the latest facilities, clinical materials/tools and technology to assist in providing the highest quality, state-of-the-art care.
-Community outreach/education and prevention services such as Mental Health First Aid and prevention programs in the schools.
Hamilton Center Foundation staff can assist you in choosing the method of giving that will be most meaningful and beneficial to you, including:
|-Cash, check or credit card
-Stocks and securities
-Endowed named funds
-Planned gifts, including bequests, trusts and retirement plans
DONATE NOW (Link to form)
What services do you support?
What kind of services and programs does the Hamilton Center Foundation fund?
That’s a great question! By now you probably know the basics – the Foundation funds the work of Hamilton Center, Incorporated. More in-depth though, the foundation provides funding to four particular areas of need for HCI:
- Child and Adolescent Services – including services in the school corporations in central and west central Indiana, Hamilton Center provides staff in close contact to every school in the 10-county region. Hamilton Center staff helps children, adolescents, and surrounding family struggling with issues such as ADD or ADHD, behavioral problems, addiction problems, and more. This can take the form of individual, family and/or group therapy, assessments, home-based case management and school-based counseling. Child psychiatric services are also available through Hamilton Center, Inc.
- Awareness and Understanding – Hamilton Center works to increase awareness of mental health and addiction issues in our community, and to combat the negative stigmas that prevent open discussion and treatment from happening. HCI staff provides broad-based education and specific training wherever it is needed – everything from presentations to community groups to formal Mental Health First Aid training. They have also guided community partners through a ground-breaking public education course that helps attendees understand, identify, and appropriately respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Charity care – The need for free or reduced fee services is great. HCI provides services to people who have no way to pay for services. Close to 85% of Hamilton Centers patients report annual incomes at or below the federal poverty level. HCI works to ensure those people most vulnerable receive the care services they need.
- Continuous Improvement – Part of the Hamilton Center mission is to provide the highest quality behavioral health care and wellness services in Indiana. Towards that end, we train staff on the newest and most effective Evidence Based Practices/Medicine –providing clinical services that are based on the best research evidence, clinical expertise and patient values. This focus will help HCI build hope and change lives as it has been doing for more than 40 years.
What does Hamilton Center Do?
For more than 40 years, Hamilton Center has been “building hope and changing lives” through a broad array of behavioral health services for children, adolescents, adults and families.
Mental health and addiction services are in greater demand than ever before. Intervening early in a person’s life, before a mental health crisis, is critical to the safety of the person and the stability of the family. Assuring a strong mental health is essential to a person’s recovery and the overall health of the community.
Close to 85% of Hamilton County’s consumers report annual incomes at or below the federal poverty level. The organization works to provide significant amounts of charity care to assure those people most vulnerable receive the services they need.
With appropriate treatment, people with mental health problems can and do recover and/or significantly improve their quality of life. You, your family, your friends and your employer can play a vital role in ensuring that mental health services are available to all people today and always, through a gift to Hamilton Center Foundation.
How to get involved?
There are many ways to offer your time, talent and treasure to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Donate (“I’d like to donate now” button)
- Be a Fundraiser
- Be a friend